Rules & Regulations
- This event is entirely outdoors and runs rain or shine therefore some sort of roof coverage such as a tent or canopy is highly recommended and not provided by the festival committee). Tables, tents, chairs etc will not be provided. Please be prepared for all weather. Hydro is unavailable and we recommend bringing a portable power source if needed.
- Closer to the event date every vendor registered will receive a detailed information package regarding details about their location, set up/tear down instructions, times, etc.
- A non-refundable registration fee must be included with your registration to be considered. The fee can be paid via the instructions below in the Payment Information tab.
- Vendors will agree to bring an adequate supply of their primary product to last the entire festival day as no vendors will be permitted to tear down and drive out of their space until the festival end of 4pm.
- It is the vendor’s responsibility to comply with all Municipal, Provincial and Federal Regulations regarding labeling, measures, health and safety, food handling etc. for all products offered for sale at the Shelburne Street Festival. It is also the vendor’s responsibility to ensure all compliance with Federal and provincial taxes.
- Cancellations: If you are unable to attend the Shelburne Street Festival, please contact us 7 days prior to the festival day so that your space can be filled accordingly allowing an attractive market set-up. Please notify us by email (email@example.com). Please do not notify via the Facebook page as we will not receive it. In the event of an emergency (i.e. truck breaking down) please contact the Shelburne Festival Committee as soon as possible by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please do not notify via Facebook page as we will not receive it. Those that fail to notify the Shelburne Festival Committee of their absence may be subject to a penalty of not being allowed to return to future festival dates as a vendor.
The Shelburne Festival Committee is accepting multiple businesses in each category (Jewelry, Food, Art, Services, etc) due to the variation product & services. However we are NOT accepting more than one vendor for direct marketing style companies (only ONE Scentsy rep, ONE Avon rep, ONE Doterra rep, only ONE Sweetlegs, Only ONE Pampered Chef, etc.) and prefer that a person only represent one company per booth. PLEASE NOTE THAT PRIORITY WILL BE GIVEN TO LOCAL REPRESENTATIVES FIRST! If the company you represent is already represented by another rep, we cannot accept your registration this year.
PLEASE NOTE: THE TOWN IS REQUIRING ALL VENDORS TO HAVE $2Million IN LIABILITY INSURANCE CO-LISTING THE TOWN AS AN INSURED PARTY ON THE POLICY! PLEASE PROVIDE PROOF OF YOUR INSURANCE BEFORE SENDING IN YOUR PAYMENT! YOU CAN EMAIL US A COPY OF YOUR POLICY STATEMENT TO:
2020 Shelburne Street Festival Vendor Fees
- Each booth measures 10x10 at $75.00 each if you need to be covered under the event's blanket insurance, $50.00 each if you will be providing your own insurance.
- Forms of payment:
- EMT (Interac Email Money Transfer/E-transfer) sent to email@example.com
Payment is due upon Registration. Vendor spaces will not be held until payment in full has been received.
- EMT (Interac Email Money Transfer/E-transfer) can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also make sure that if your bank account name doesn't match your registration form name, we know what it is so we can properly match them up.
- Question: What town is this festival in?
- Answer: Shelburne